fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Engine Spare

To: Mike Moore <mmoore@wave1.net>, Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Engine Spare
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:34:56 -0500
Mike,

Your engine's spec sounds identical to mine except that I have a Babe Erson
300 cam (I didn't look at the Tilden Cams chart yet how that compares to
yours).  I keep the rpm below 6200 most of the time and there are probably ten
race weekends on the engine, with the only "failure" being that compression is
not what it once was.

That said, it's time for me to start getting my spare engine ready...

Duncan
Texas

1952 Morgan Plus 4 (TR4 engine)
#6 red