fot

Re: [Fot] The Art of Racing in the Rain...

To: "Ernest Husmann" <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Art of Racing in the Rain...
From: <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:01:35 -0500
My wife bought it for me a couple years ago thinking it was just a car book.

What a great surprise to find a dog book between the covers!   The perfect
book:  a knowledgeable picture of racing and great yarn told by a smart dog.
I have loaned it out several times.

To those not yet to the end:  You're gonna love it!

art de armond