fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 drivers

To: "'marty sukey'" <trmarty@hotmail.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 drivers
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:14:58 -0500
Cc: ryan.murphy@fdlco.wi.gov
Tim and Ryan Murphy
1961 TR4
VSCDA ERA Correct
Two large T-shirts, please

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of marty sukey
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:45 PM
To: FOT
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2013 drivers

Just a reminder.  I know it is early and the season has not even started for
the majority out there, if your hoping to compete in the Kastner Cup event
in
September send me your name and car info so I can add it to the shirt list,
even if your plans are not fully etched in stone yet. In addition to the
shirts, having an idea of attendees will make some of the up front planning
work out better. Not too worry if you end up not being able to make it.
Before
the shirt orders are sent in I will issue a last call for additions or
subtractions.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey
fot@autox.team.net