fot

Re: [Fot] Sadly a Sign of the times-

To: <gasket.works@gte.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sadly a Sign of the times-
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:49:43 -0400
I'm fortunate in that there are three very good parts stores in the nearby
towns, all of which morphed from the original in Meadville in the late 60's.
They usually find me some obscure part for an old car or tractor. They let
me prowl through the stock room and pick out what I need, sometimes blowing
the dust off.
Very knowledgable and helpful, and support the local communities.
The "Big Box" stores use Wally World's model; stock the fast movers and max
your profit.
Here's to Spring.
Bill