fot

Re: [Fot] Mosport

To: Spitfire Racing <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mosport
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:33:04 -0400
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Once you experience turn 2 flat out. Your never the same ;)

Job well done Russ. See you in 2014.

I'll start spreading the word at the Ottawa Triumph meeting next week.
With a year on hand should be able drum up a lot of spectators!

AndrC).

Sent from my iPhone
Andre Rousseau - andre@gt6.ca
http://twitter.com/andrerousseau