fot

Re: [Fot] Do hillclimb conditions increase or decrease TR6 squat?

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Do hillclimb conditions increase or decrease TR6 squat?
From: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi Bob,
I do have camber adjustment on the rear and that is what I thought I
might adjust for a hillclimb where more weight is on the rear.  I have stiffer
springs (normal height) all the way around, rear sway bar, Koni shocks on rear
(tied into the roll cage), and currently zero degrees rear camber.  I just
wondered if I should set the rear camber for something like one degree
positive for a hillclimb.

Jim