fot

Re: [Fot] A-Type O/D Testing & TR4 vs 4A-TR6 Release Bearing Sleeve Thic

To: fot@autox.team.net, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] A-Type O/D Testing & TR4 vs 4A-TR6 Release Bearing Sleeve Thickness
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:21:44 -0400
Thanks all for the input on A-Type (Box O Parts) Overdrive testing and
Release bearing sleeve.
Trans and O/D work fine (leaks a little-bad Moss part) Swapped out the
release bearing sleeve for the bronze one from the TR4.
Everything works OK at this point.
I can confirm that the TR4 has a shorter bronze sleeve than the TR6 and
the TR4 uses a Borg & Beck coil spring 3 finger Clutch Cover or pressure
plate.
Glenn