fot

Re: [Fot] rear main cap seals

To: "<riverside@southslope.net>" <riverside@southslope.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] rear main cap seals
From: Greg And Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:49:02 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Don't get hung up on the source of the felt as any felt cut up into small
strips, as others have recommended, will work.

I was in a pinch, last minute engine assembly, and sent Alison to the thrift
store for some felt. She came back with left over Easter bunny baskets made
out of felt.

Don't laugh, these little bunny baskets are currently holding oil at bay in
the Blake fleet.

Greg