fot

Re: [Fot] T5 conversion

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "19to1tr6@comcast.net" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] T5 conversion
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 15:16:08 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "team, FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
There are many rations available for the T5...I like 2.87  1.89  1.28  1.0 0
.75  also 2.42  1.53  1.23  1.00  .75.  The last time I checked with SVRA a 5
speed is OK since we have 5 speeds with stock trans. + OD.

John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
Attorney at Law
301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
JHasty@mhc-law.com | www.mhc-law.com