fot

[Fot] Non Car related but need help

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Non Car related but need help
From: christopher bock via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 17:53:59 -0500
Amici,
I am in a little bit of a bind.

We are doing some remodeling to the house and we can not find the matching trim
moulding.  I have looked locally at the the big box stores and they can not
help.   However I have found what I need.  Only problem is that it is offered
in CANADA ONLY by a big box store (Home Depot of Canada).   So I am asking if
there are any FOT members in Canada (or near enough) that are coming to the
Kastner Cup at Summit point that will be willing to bring me a bunch?

I have all the information that is needed, I will pay you to buy it and deliver
to the track.

Contact me off list please if you can help.

Thanks

Christopher Bock
www.SeaCubeCo.com
SeaCubeCo@aol.com