fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Shirts
From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:53:18 -0500

--001a11c34b6c33c299051078733e

Amici,

We have less than a month before I must submit the shirt order to the
printer and we're well short of the minimum they'll print.  Please send me
your orders soon so I don't have too many sleepless nights.  You can even
send an email with your order and send money later.  And be sure to tell me
if you're a driver, so your name will go on the back.

Tnx!

jim

--001a11c34b6c33c299051078733e

 I must submit the shirt order to the printer and we&#39;re well short of t=
he minimum they&#39;ll print.=C2=A0 Please send me your orders soon so I do=
n&#39;t have too many sleepless nights.=C2=A0 You can even send an email wi=
th your order and send money later.=C2=A0 And be sure to tell me if you&#39=

--001a11c34b6c33c299051078733e--

--===============7459614200165022061==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com