fot

[Fot] TR6 tubular push rods for sale

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 tubular push rods for sale
From: Greg And Alison Blake via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:56:32 -0500
My mistake becomes your opportunity. Even though I was warned, I ordered a set
of push rods a little too short for the TR6 motor I am building. So if you are
in the market for competition TR6 pushrods, I may have what you need. These
have been installed only, not run. Just purchased from TSI 2 weeks ago. I
believe Ted has them made by Smith Brothers. High quality pieces, just won't
work for me. I ordered the correct length for this motor today.

These are 0.160" shorter than stock TR6 pushrods.  Let me know if you need them
for a radically milled TR6 head or maybe a GT6 motor.

Thanks,

Greg

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com