fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

To: "dentinger, bill" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event
From: davehogye via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:30:49 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: dlWKZAEcW4QfwClRFi5WrqPV3J5H3w== s=q20140121; t=1427466649; bh=5sKgLWlGys+ooOxvUa8SAXDnn1YEwS8hE1SOyiJ26Tg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=trohIT8dVuuuK2/r1tsaOZHH7Yd7DLlsQhQTzzZ4TDYZI8RlC/d2+uklUlKnc6X9J Q2phrdfsnG68G2snXTLymsZ94zvn3uvxhIX3JSHcSjnbCQv/tSBi7mE/EonzECmoAM 8OxYvJNzOPghf4OIqm72iKqe1mh7JVIJDuwG13twtXId7OAYHUMGVK+kcBkDG2kWCD 5AfcvCNaMvXejrnyxmngc+PLdUXFB+DcO+QNeMUMbVnRU7Q8fdDje2Tv1g4egCM7cM wBBrG6EzJjssyz1F8WxyyZurIHe2+z+htwpNLMWSaXmOc8cEjshsvz6GzD7MnrTwdu U2jD+Vcmr8TeQ==

------=_Part_15482134_990627499.1427466649152

Well, the Kastner Cup has given me great reason and opportunity to visit some
very special tracks and towns with significant historical appeal. I'd have to
agree that Road America and Watkins Glen with the enthusiastic community
surrounding the racing events are especially wonderful.
Elkhart Lake's Osthoff hotel is the place to stay.