fot

Re: [Fot] Spectator tracks

To: Kas Kastner <kaskastner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spectator tracks
From: John Hasty via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 22:24:14 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Darn yes...it was Sears Point when I first went there & it always will be!

Sent from my iPhone

Sear's point has to get my vote. I've either raced at, been a car owner,  team
owner at most tracks in the USA. Sear's Point ( they keep changing the name so
I will just call it Sear's Point), North of San Francisco has a several spots
where you can see about 70% of the race track and still feel close to the cars
and see the drivers in the cockpit in action. Just wonderful for seeing who has
the power and who has the handling and who has the talent.

Never be beaten by equipment.

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

fot@autox.team.net