fot

[Fot] GT6 Rear spring

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 Rear spring
From: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:44:34 -0500

--bcaec5161a83990fb90517a4cdf0

Hi all.
  I am in need of a GT6 rear competition spring. This is for a MK2.  I was
hoping someone might have a spare they would be willing to part with. I
have tried stiffening the stock spring by adding leaves which worked fine
for stiffness but the thing got so thick that I can't lower the car down to
where it needs to be. This is a rotoflex car so I don't know if the
Spitfire spring will work or not but I'm sure you all  will know.
      Thanks. Pat

--bcaec5161a83990fb90517a4cdf0

ompetition spring. This is for a MK2.=C2=A0 I was hoping someone might have=
 a spare they would be willing to part with. I have tried stiffening the st=
ock spring by adding leaves which worked fine for stiffness but the thing g=
ot so thick that I can&#39;t lower the car down to where it needs to be. Th=
is is a rotoflex car so I don&#39;t know if the Spitfire spring will work o=
r not but I&#39;m sure you all=C2=A0=C2=A0will know.</div><div>=C2=A0=C2=A0=
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Thanks. Pat</div></div>

--bcaec5161a83990fb90517a4cdf0--

--===============6593494537995906164==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com