fot

[Fot] missing man honor

To: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] missing man honor
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:07:30 -0500

--047d7b2e080949ec5c0517a7a394

Good evening my Triumph Friends.
As you know, last October we lost a good friend;
Bob Wismer.
Bob was a true racer, a true friend, and a good man... rich in character in
so many ways.
North Suburban Sports Car Club and The Midwestern Council of Sports Car
Clubs will salute his racing life with our highest honor.
Bob Wismer will lead his final race this weekend at Blackhawk Farms.
With distinction and due respect, Bob will be Honored as The Missing Man at
pole position for his group on Sunday.
Anyone wishing to Salute the man will be welcome to Stand in mourning along
the front straight at the track he raced so many times throughout his
racing career.
A fitting tribute to man who loved to race.
So many wonderful cars he drove.
So many lives he made better.
So many races he raced.
This weekend at Blackhawk Farms...
There will be no car and there will be no man,
The Missing Man...
 an empty spot at the front of the pack where Bob will always be;
racing with us
until the end of time.
This weekend He is the best, He is the fastest.
He is our Missing Man.
GODSPEED Bob Wismer!

On behalf of Midwestern Sports Car Clubs and North Suburban Sports Car Club,
Jason Ostrowski
NSSCC Race Chairman

--047d7b2e080949ec5c0517a7a394

 was a true racer, a true friend, and a good man... rich in=C2=A0character =
in so many ways.</div><div>North Suburban Sports Car Club and=C2=A0The Midw=
estern Council of Sports Car Clubs will=C2=A0salute his racing life with=C2=
=A0our highest honor.</div><div>Bob Wismer will lead his final race this we=
ekend at Blackhawk Farms.</div><div>With distinction and due respect, Bob w=
ill be Honored as The Missing Man at pole position for his group on Sunday.=
rning along the front straight at the track he raced so many times througho=
ut his racing career. </div><div>A fitting tribute to man=C2=A0who loved to=
 Blackhawk Farms...</div><div>There will be no car and there will be=C2=A0n=
 the front of the pack where Bob will always be;</div><div>racing with us</=
CC Race Chairman</div></div>

--047d7b2e080949ec5c0517a7a394--

--===============3758414230680454587==

fot@autox.team.net