fot

[Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Triumphs and April Laguna race
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:16:57 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: AQLs2e3k5k7P3mAFcS4DEDua/q0h+5y4ZmUAvLdDvQs= s=q20140121; t=1452183417; bh=d184kbhVsLk4xHxDaW93o/RRWeqkrSPwxnGjXcLfmBM=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=opKTQeWASifnwo++19fpD9Aq/IYeRHz/V0mjlw007yF0f3pjwn2OcAtHbDZ3eB6/T 3x/uEc9hgd43IXmdgEluBL4/2uqxcECmU7ZpmUXMbLTcKcolhrY7ZdaELHPPD30rR2 waK8d8hq9fmnAsqYF9C66rTQqeJhBymbtfMcRnvVG/kXKfz+7C1aU+8zEVebPUjq1B kbdYXQk46NqPwJ2C8A5EzWap6uAnSgcNInYrBZ4nDjkBNj0vlGHDz47Hpu/qvSRHUI ZXjx8rAYL0zlgAlC073UdSKd5NhDHCdudhyFFyKl4C3pXaDK1kcFWayPeynucWLrLZ vaug6J2NW37BQ==

------=_Part_19825422_1942899074.1452183417478

Hello Friends,
Attached is my correspondence with Cris Vandagriff of HMSA.
Cris is inviting all Sonoma Kastner Cup entrants to come race with HMSA at
Laguna Seca the weekend following the Kastner Cup, April 9 and 10.
Cris is making the same general offer as CSRG. We could have or own run group
and join in the production groups.
A current log book and otherwise no restrictions.
This is a terrific offer.

Dave H.