fot

[Fot] Tri Y header vs Equal length

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Tri Y header vs Equal length
From: Mike Harmuth <ofracer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:26:51 -0400

--001a11448c205183ea0537710feb

I've been running Tri Y headers on the Spitfire for years, I heard they
help with low to mid range power (yes or no?). I see Checkered Flag racing
has obtained the fixtures to to start producing Stahl headers again. I know
the car had a Stahl header in the past and it has the bell housing is
notched, the frame flattened out but the former owner has passed so I can't
ask him anything.

What should I expect from the long, equal length header, just more top end
with less low to mid power or better performance overall?

1296 engine with the Kastner books mods to the heads, twin SU HS4s.

thanks
mike

--001a11448c205183ea0537710feb

 the Spitfire for years, I heard they help with low to mid range power (yes=
 or no?). I see Checkered Flag racing has obtained the fixtures to to start=
 producing Stahl headers again. I know the car had a Stahl header in the pa=
st and it has the bell housing is notched, the frame flattened out but the =
should I expect from the long, equal length header, just more top end with =
div>

--001a11448c205183ea0537710feb--

--===============4605957942303483310==

fot@autox.team.net