fot

[Fot] change my email address

Subject: [Fot] change my email address
From: rkramer56 at gmail.com (Bob Kramer)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 16:51:18 -0500
After some 20 plus years as a Time Warner user we have moved and I will soon
lose my Roadrunner email address. If you have me in your Address Book please
change my email address to rkramer56 at gmail.com.

The move has made it impossible to make the Kastner Cup this year like I had
planned, mostly because we are renting out our current place and the new
folks are moving in at the same time.  I have already moved most of my cars
to the new place and the process has me realizing that I need to downsize
the collection. It is easier to part with the "for restoration" project cars
than the race cars and runners but if anyone is looking for something off
the following list contact me and I'll give you the rest of the details.
There are some listed here that I don't want to part with but some of them
have to go. The list makes a strong point of that fact for me to remember.

TR4 non overdrive TX car, partially disassembled but looks pretty straight,
no title

TR4 overdrive car, punched in the front but a TX car and I have a valance to
go with it. The fenders may or may not be able to be straightened. No title

TR4A, overdrive car, wires, TX coastal car ( a little rust) I just rebuilt
the engine and tranny, got them in  but ran out of time to start it and to
fix the brakes, have title

TR6, non overdrive TX car , almost all there, picked it up after we wrecked
the Beandito Endurance racer as a spare car

TR6 tub, and frame from a false started V8 project I picked up for the same
reason as above

TR3 rusty roller for a Devin project. I have the Devin body and another
frame, but this would provide the rest

Then there are the running  cars

1976 TR6 "Godiva", one of the last 250 of the breed, 2 owners from new, OD,
hardtop, Russet brown with Tan interior and top.

1962 TR4, Joe Hines car that raced in the 1967 Daytona 24, Sebring 12 and
the ARRC at Daytona finishing 8th

1971 TR6, the "Beandito" , we built this car as a club project for Lemon's
and it was improved for ChumpCar and finally much improved for WRL endurance
racing

1976 TR6 ex-Mark Gerdes TR6, 3 run-offs in its history, but later modified
by Sam Halkias to be a clone of his cars, best described as a regional SCCA
car.

I'd have another but I gave it to my son:  1972 TR6 "the Blue 6", winner of
two VTR Nationals autocross FTD a long time ago, restored in 1993, she is
very tired and it's his problem now!

Confession  over.

Bob Kramer