fot

[Fot] Any updates/pictures?

Subject: [Fot] Any updates/pictures?
From: dmar823 at gmail.com (Don Marshall)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 20:24:31 -0500
Thanks for the notice.  We had to leave right after the race, so we didn't
get to stay for the awards ceremony.  There's no one more deserving of the
K Cup than Jeff Snook.  Great guy, great driver.

Although we weren't racing this weekend, we had a terrific time watching
the races and visiting with old and new friends.  We'd never been to
Blackhawk Farms before, but it turned out to be everything Irv had promised
it would be.  Lots of grass, shade trees and beautiful weather during the
racing hours.  Rain and thunder at night, but I don't think a single Friday
or Saturday session was wet. Great weekend, I just wish we could have
stayed for the Sunday races too.  Don