fot

[Fot] TR-3 front anti-roll bar order

Subject: [Fot] TR-3 front anti-roll bar order
From: Gregmogdoc at surfnetusa.com (Greg Solow)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 15:16:54 -0800
Ok everyone.  We have 8 people who have expressed firm interest in the sway
bars. I trust that everyone has seen the pictures of the bar installed on the
small mouth '57 TR-3 so you can see how it is installed & how it looks.
      With that number of bars ordered the price will be  $309.00 each plus
shipping to the purchaser. Shipping will vary with the distance. Across the USA
is about $27.00 each. A shorter distance will be less.
      We will want a non-refundable deposit of  $75.00 from each person who
wants one.
      The production time will be about 4 weeks.
      If we can get the number of firm orders with deposits up to 12, the cost
will drop down to
        $285.00 each kit, plus shipping.
      We take Visa & Master Card for payment. We normally do these transactions
over the phone so there is no chance of the credit card numbers getting into
the wrong hands. For that reason we need a phone number to contact you to begin
the ordering process.
      If there are more people interested in these parts, NOW IS THE TIME TO
RESPOND!

Thanks,
                                                                        Greg
Solow