fot

[Fot] TOYOs

Subject: [Fot] TOYOs
From: bschirano at yahoo.com (Brian Schirano)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 02:40:42 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks guys, all looks positive for the Toyos. What is this rumor I had heard a
couple of times that they stick good, but when they let go you're gone. Is this
what you are talking about Scott? I can get a little drift out of the TDs on my
GT.
Thanks for the input.Brian

26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell?
BSchirano at yahoo.com

    On Thursday, November 9, 2017, 9:20:26 PM EST, Scott Janzen <sjanzen at