fot

[Fot] Doug Brown - F Production Spitfire - Cal Club 1970-75

Subject: [Fot] Doug Brown - F Production Spitfire - Cal Club 1970-75
From: joealexandervintage at gmail.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:01:54 -0600
Looks like we will be getting two more guys on the track, with Triumphs, sooner
or later. Another one in Portland, as Doug Brown?s TR3 is going up there a week
from Wednesday.

Me? Kas? Racing Sailboat of the 70s was in California last Week. It is now in
Iowa being refurbished. I have a very excited family.

Congratulations Brad. I think you made a good decision. And thanks to you and
Randall Young for the support and help. Polly and Kas are very pleased.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com