fot

[Fot] GT6'rs

Subject: [Fot] GT6'rs
From: bschirano at yahoo.com (Brian Schirano)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 19:25:15 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks everyone so far, my thoughts and tentative plans:
   - weld another bung on the valve cover for venting, was a suspect problem
   - leak down, good idea, motor build isn't that old, but never know
   - bell housing clearance, that's a SOB when I R&R the engine to begin with.
if I do a lift I will remove the throttle linkage, that will give me at last a
little room. I think I have a cable linkage in a box of spares that I have been
wanting to install.
   - pan dimpling, that pan just went on a year ago and I angle ground dressed
it, so should have been pretty good.
   - sealing block, agreed, next time that motor is out it get's a steel one.?
Thanks guysBrian

26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell?
BSchirano at yahoo.com

    On Sunday, January 21, 2018, 6:50:02 PM GMT+1, Larry Young <cartravel at