fot

[Fot] Advice on car sale sites

Subject: [Fot] Advice on car sale sites
From: toodamnfunky at comcast.net (toodamnfunky at comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:12:54 +0000 (UTC)
Chuck,
Sorry to hear your hanging it up. If I had to sell a race car I'd start with
the local vintage race club and local triumph club
right off the bat. Try your local SCCA or NASA club sites, you might entice one
of them. Then or maybe concurrently the local craigslist just to see if you get
any hits at your asking price.
If that doesn't work you can try racecars.com, racingjunk.com,
bringatrailer.com and then there is ebay.
jim g