fot

[Fot] TR4 rear suspension questions

Subject: [Fot] TR4 rear suspension questions
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (DAVE HOGYE)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends,

Jon Gannaway is building another TR4 race car and I visited him last weekend to
check it out.  For some reason he fell off the FoT list.

First, do TR4 race cars run the stock aluminum blocks between the spring and
axle?

And, remove the axle limiting straps?

Jon's car was on jack stands and the axle sits in the middle of the travel
unweighted.  It seems that it would be hitting the stops at the slightest bump
once on the ground.

My TR3 sits right in the middle while static and I do not use the straps.

Dave H.