fot

[Fot] New Cars, New Parts

Subject: [Fot] New Cars, New Parts
From: Bill at ponostyle.com (Bill)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:10:03 -1000
Different strokes I guess. I don?t care what the other cars are as long as I?m
having fun. A CRX ruined the aesthetic? How many people were watching the TR3?s
run back in the day. I used to go to Thompson and Limerock to watch the sports
car races. Me and thirty other people. Sepia toned nostalgia is safe because it
doesn?t have to be real.

I know plenty of snobs who just think anyone who isn?t doing what they do is
wrong.