fot

[Fot] Rocker shaft identification

Subject: [Fot] Rocker shaft identification
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (Dave)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 17:25:46 -0700
Hello Friends,
I have a couple TR 2-4 rocker shafts in my stash of parts and I think they
might be factory NOS, but have no Stanpart or other identification.
I have attached a photo and wonder if anyone can help confirm their origin.
Their packaging might be familiar to someone
They were nice and tightly wrapped in cardboard sleeves and have a G and A
stamped in one end of the shaft.  They have no threaded plugs as I have found
on the last one I bought.
They seem to be quality parts and I'd like to put them to use.

Thanks,
Dave H.