fot

[Fot] Congrats to Jim Dolan!

Subject: [Fot] Congrats to Jim Dolan!
From: jdolan at voyagerhldgs.com (James J Dolan)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:56:02 +0000
J.C.
Thanks for the comment.

I set this up last fall as part of the promotion plan for the 2018 Kastner Cup
at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.

Tim Suddard agreed to run the story in the spring issue and include the side
bar on Pitt Race and the Kastner Cup. The side bar on the Hartwood racing was a
surprise.

Folks, its time to sign up the Kastner Cup.

This will be a big one at a great race facility. And leave your car for the
next weekend in Schenley Park. It is a must do experience.

Here is short video of the Group 44 GT6 running 2 practice laps on the Schenley
Park course. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCIJLmxSMbc&t=12s

Jim Dolan
2018 Kastner Cup Committee