fot

[Fot] International Motor Racing Research Center

Subject: [Fot] International Motor Racing Research Center
From: tr4abrad at gmail.com (Brad Eells)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:55:28 -0700
Amici,

If you like I, may not have received log books with your treasured vintage
racer, don't despair a research opportunity is available!

I contacted the SCCA national office inquiring what records they may have
for my car and driver.

They referred me to the International Motor Racing Research Center. They
have a huge archive of motor racing records, newsletters, magazines and
results sheets.

I sent an Email to Archivist Jenny Ambrose with the information I had for
the car and the driver. A few weeks later, I received a Dropbox link that
contained several references and results...jackpot!

I was able to document several more races and results and have determined
(to date) that my car entered 44 races from 1970-76...and won an incredible
19 of them. That's a pretty decent winning percentage!

You can contact Jenny here:  jenny at racingarchives.org

The website is here: http://www.racingarchives.org/

The service is complimentary but of course, they encourage a donation. You
may also consider donating any of your old paper records to help others
with their quest to research a car history.

Cheers,

Brad

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*