fot

[Fot] Valve Cover Fasteners. Wilen Inspired

Subject: [Fot] Valve Cover Fasteners. Wilen Inspired
From: joealexandervintage at gmail.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:20:38 -0500
Friends,

FOT Alexandre Camoletti sent me a message from Switzerland.

He is rightfully correcting me on the origins of the valve cover fasteners.

My inspiration for the design actually came from ?Wilen?, who produced not only
the valve cover fasteners, but the valve cover, which features lateral heat
sinks.

Now I am trying to find out more history on the ?Wilen?. Company. This may be
far more interesting. I have never heard of Wilen. Perhaps others have?

Anyway, Alexandre produced some to exacting dimensions. He also sent me the
drawings. While I plan to stay the course on our design features, I want to set
the history straight.

Thanks and much thanks to Alexandre.

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr