fot

[Fot] TR6 radiators

Subject: [Fot] TR6 radiators
From: robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com (Robert Lang)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 12:46:03 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Art,
Any three-row radiator is fine. I ran a 12:1 motor with a stock radiator
re-cored to 3-row and it never got over 190 when ambients were in the 90's. And
this setup was mostly used for autocross, so the car idled a lot and was shut
off between runs. It might spike to 200 just sitting there in grid.

I also strongly recommend aluminum - Wizard Radiators and others sell a drop in
for not too much money. I got mine from TRF years ago and it works great and is
super light compared to the copper unit.

Regards,Bob Lang

    On Saturday, March 31, 2018, 7:30:33 AM EDT, riverside--- via Fot <fot at