fot

[Fot] so I have these 2 cars...

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] so I have these 2 cars...
From: Nick Black via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:38:13 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3099493_1271495521.1552246693221

These 2 cars have been sittin in the back of the shop long enuf. One is a s=
olid TR3A and the other a late TR4A in lesser condition. So I'm thinkin tha=
t a frame off needs to be done on the 3 and as it sits next to the 4A, I go=
t to thinkin (always trouble). The 3 was to be a replacement for a really w=
orn out TR3 racer and I started transforming the car to race specs. Gee tha=
t was about 30 years ago! Somehow I got sidetracked and raced other cars, a=
nd the 3 just collected dust.=C2=A0So...how bout an irs TR3? I've got flair=
ed fenders from the old racer, so the wider frame won't be an issue...BUT, =
has anyone else done this? What sort of issues are in store here? This won'=
t be a racer, but rather a hotrod street car, so anything goes.
Thoughts?
ever the dreamer here in norcal...Nick
------=_Part_3099493_1271495521.1552246693221

the shop long enuf. One is a solid TR3A and the other a late TR4A in lesser=
 condition. So I'm thinkin that a frame off needs to be done on the 3 and a=
s it sits next to the 4A, I got to thinkin (always trouble). The 3 was to b=
e a replacement for a really worn out TR3 racer and I started transforming =
the car to race specs. Gee that was about 30 years ago! Somehow I got sidet=
racked and raced other cars, and the 3 just collected dust.&nbsp;</div><div=
>So...how bout an irs TR3? I've got flaired fenders from the old racer, so =
the wider frame won't be an issue...BUT, has anyone else done this? What so=
rt of issues are in store here? This won't be a racer, but rather a hotrod =
class=3D"ydpd6fad40yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica Neue, =
------=_Part_3099493_1271495521.1552246693221--

--===============1707572054775150094==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com