fot

[Fot] Mid-Ohio Kastner Cup shirts

To: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mid-Ohio Kastner Cup shirts
From: Ted Schumacher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 14:56:37 -0400
It's "Show Time" for shirt orders. Many of you have already contacted me
with payment details. But, would really like to hear from all by this
week-end.  Once all info is logged, we can go ahead with production.
Here is what we need - name, method of payment and are we shipping or
being picked up at event.  Names, addresses and contact details are on
Jim Hassal's order spread sheet so we are good to go once you contact
me.  Our FAX seems to be MIA so phone or email, please.  Thanks to all. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net