fot

Re: [Fot] 1992 First of the great TRiumph reunions?

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1992 First of the great TRiumph reunions?
From: fubog1 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 14:11:10 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2559796_1632174490.1590243070821

 Although not officially a K-Cup event, I'm sure that we would all agree th=
at Kas was there in spirit; for many of us, he is one of the prime motivato=
rs behind us doing what we do.It was truly a spectacular event.Glen #7ps- M=
ike you look like a kid ha ha!

This event pre-dated what is now called the Kastner Cup.=C2=A0 But, it was =
a huge deal in the vintage racing community at the time.
=20
=20
=20