fot

[Fot] Lime Rock

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock
From: kkjjk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 01:07:03 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768

Hello Fot-=C2=A0 Is anyone committed to Lime Rock in September?=C2=A0 It lo=
oks like I cannot make The Jefferson 500 (the wife won out- she DID let me =
go to the Kas Cup so I can't complain), but I am seriously considering goin=
g to Lime Rock.=C2=A0 Just wondering how many VRG guys/gals are planning on=
 attending (pretty steep entry fee!).=C2=A0 The deadline for entry is fast =
approaching.=C2=A0 Thanks!-- Jay De Pol

------=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768

anyone committed to Lime Rock in September?&nbsp; It looks like I cannot make
The Jefferson 500 (the wife won out- she DID let me go to the Kas Cup so I
can't complain), but I am seriously considering going to Lime Rock.&nbsp; Just
wondering how many VRG guys/gals are planning on attending (pretty steep entry
fee!).&nbsp; The deadline for entry is fast approaching.&nbsp; Thanks!-- Jay De
Pol<br>

------=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768--

--===============0980776925187064821==

fot@autox.team.net