fot

Re: [Fot] Shop cleaning

To: Greg Blake <gblake58tr3@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Shop cleaning
From: J Wagner via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 13:04:34 -0800
Cc: Joe <jaboruch@yahoo.com>, Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
If it was me, with a hoard of starters and generators, my list would probably
be...

1.  First offer to FOT.
2.  See if thereâ??s rebuilder in my area that might want them.  Give them for
free or maybe barter for one back â??restoredâ??.  (Depending on the quality of
the units Iâ??d be giving away!)
3. Put a free ad on Craigslist under â??car partsâ?? and offer for free.  No
phone numbers, just email and an offer to give address where I would put them
out.
4.  Put curbside with note:  Free for recycling.
5.  Put in my recycling bin and let city pick it up!

Iâ??d run through the possible doors quickly so as to not lose the spring purge
energy!

I had a neighbor when I first bought my current home whoâ??s hobby was to
collect scrap metals in his free time.  He said that for many years, he managed
to collect and sell enough to pay his way to travel to France once a year!
Subsequently, he became totally fluent in French.   Heâ??s no longer my
neighbor.  When he became disenchanted with his career employer, he moved to
France!  I miss him!  (And it was handy to just walk across the street to give
him my scrap!)