fot

Re: [Fot] Factory set up tools for a “big TR” (TR4A and TR6) diffrtentia

To: Philip Gott <vfracing@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Factory set up tools for a “big TR” (TR4A and TR6) diffrtential
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:32:31 -0600
Cc: Friends Of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

--000000000000afcc3b05edab7762

Phil

I have collected a bunch of helpful tools over the years that allow me to
rebuild diffs. I did my first one following the guidance provided Len
Renkenbeger's Six Tech Manual. In it he describes how you can make tools at
home to do all that needs to be done. The manual can be found online at the
link below. Beware, there are a lot of other chapters that you will want to
click on as it is a great resource.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/6-tech-Manuals.htm

Bob Kramer

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 8:54 PM Philip Gott via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Amici;
> A while back was there a post about developing a =E2=80=9Clending library=
=E2=80=9D of
> Factory Triumph special tools? I am looking to borrow (or buy as a last
> resort) the tools necessary to properly set up a new ring and pinion in t=
he
> rear end. Does anyone have a set and if so may we borrow them? Two of us
> here in Massachusetts have diffs in need of proper set up.
> Short of that, who is the best person to set up these properly.
> Regards and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
> Phil Gott
> 65 TR4A #114.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

--000000000000afcc3b05edab7762

h of helpful tools over the years that allow me to rebuild diffs. I did my =
first one following=C2=A0the guidance provided Len Renkenbeger&#39;s Six Te=
ch Manual. In it he describes how you can make tools at home to do all that=
 needs=C2=A0to be done. The manual can be found online at the link below. B=
eware, there are a lot of other chapters that you will want to click on as =
family.org/6-tech-Manuals.htm">http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/6-tech-Manual=
ure" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Bob Kramer</div></=
lass=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 8:54 PM Philip Gott via Fot &lt=
;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br=
border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Amici;<br>
A while back was there a post about developing a =E2=80=9Clending library=
=E2=80=9D of Factory Triumph special tools? I am looking to borrow (or buy =
as a last resort) the tools necessary to properly set up a new ring and pin=
ion in the rear end. Does anyone have a set and if so may we borrow them? T=
wo of us here in Massachusetts have diffs in need of proper set up.<br>
Short of that, who is the best person to set up these properly. <br>
Regards and Happy Thanksgiving to all!<br>
Phil Gott<br>
65 TR4A #114.<br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>
/a><br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/rkramer56@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/fot/rkramer56@gmail.com</a><br>

--000000000000afcc3b05edab7762--