fot

[Fot] Anyone racing at the Ozark’s track in October

To: Terry Sopher <terrysopher@gmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] Anyone racing at the Ozark’s track in October
From: Bob Kramer Gmail via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 08:21:29 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Sorry to hijack the thread but my phone does not seem to be able to send emails
to the list, so Iâ??ll ask it this way.

There is a race at the new track in the Ozarks, October 13-15 I think. Tony
attended last year. This event is on the weekend following our CVAR weekend at
Hallett. It's another 5 hours tow for me but it would be worth it if a gaggle
of Triumphs are coming from the other direction. Does anyone have this race on
their calendar this year. Tony liked it.

Sent from my iPhone