Re: Anyone with Palm IIIe problems?

To: Takao Inoue <osaka@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone with Palm IIIe problems?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:59:32 -0700
Thanks for the info, Takao.  We have been going around and around on
this for about the entire week.  I bet we've done 50 calibrations.  He
did get one that "seemed" believable.  But that's one out of like 50 or
so.  Definitely, if you get any kind of a handle on it, or even just a
clue as to what might be causing it, let me know.

--Byron