Re: Sampling Rate Failure

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sampling Rate Failure
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:08:07 -0600
>However, let me qualify this a bit.  A sample rate of 1 is,
>well, as far as we've seen, not going to happen the usual
>way.

One other thing to look out for is the fact that Palm apps are not
preemptively multitasked (though the OS itself is.)

What this means is that if one of the buttons (silk screen or physical)
gets pressed, then the Palm Recorder will not get any CPU cycles to do
the recording.  I've had this happen with the default cover they give
you on a Palm V before.  So be careful if you are trying to squeeze your
Palm in a tight place (getcher minds out of the gutter) while you are
running.

Todd