Attention Prospective Palm M100 buyers

Subject: Attention Prospective Palm M100 buyers
From: "Dean Craft" <dcraft@neo.lrun.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 02:52:08 -0500
Hi all,

    Staples.com has a coupon out right now for $30.00 off any purchase over
$150.00.  If you follow the following link it should take you to the code for
the deal.  http://www.dealofday.com/sys/deal?4482    I haven't tried using it
myself  YET!!!!  You will probably have to add something to your order to make
it more than $150.00, but I am sure if you look around you can find something
cheap to add.  Also they have free shipping for any order over $50.00.  The
only thing I am not sure of is if they charge sales tax or not, it seems that
some of the office supply places do.  Hope this information is useful to
someone.

Dean Craft

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list