Re: Geez newbie: Does Geez support WinXP?

To: "Chris Teague" <cteague@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Geez newbie: Does Geez support WinXP?
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:35:13 -0700
Hi Chris,

Yes, you need the KEY.ZIP driver, which has now been updated
to run on XP as well.

GEEZ seems to work fine on XP systems, from what we've
seen.  I have noticed however, that at least a couple of the
XP systems that I've seen interpret a single mouse click as
a couble click, by default.  This causes any map you open to
go to maximize anytime you click on it.  The solution is to
go to your Control Panel, and make sure that your Mouse
settings don't interpret a single click as a double click.

--Byron