Re: Low sampling rate

To: Rick Cone <conekiller@yahoo.com>, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Low sampling rate
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:50:56 -0700
Hey Ron,

This error should be corrected if you use the newest G-Palm
software.  It was updated last year, and now sets it's
sampling rate to match the specifics of each Palm that it's
run on.  I would suggest going to the website and picking up
the G-Palm package, and re-installing everything.  You need
to re-calibrate your cube to the Palm once you do.  This
should cure it.

However, even with this said, this is a bit strange.
Typically if your Palm was acting up you'd get some samples
at 8 or 7, not all the way down to 3.  Weird.  But download
the new stuff and let me know what's happening.

THANKS!

--Byron
  888-909-0818