Re: Palm Question

To: gbeaird@io.com
Subject: Re: Palm Question
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:17:01 -0700
Hey Gene,

I've never seen this problem occur, but it certainly sounds like the
internal battery is dead.  The primary batteries of course are the AAA's
that you put in.  However, there is a small internal battery which is
supposed to keep the power up for a minute when you change the AAA's.
 Either it's dead, or the wiring to it, or something like that.  A pain,
to be sure, but nothing that you can't work around with a hotsync.

I assume you have no warranty on it?  I've changed batteries on tons of
Palms and never seen this happen before, so it's a rare problem, not
that that's much consolation.

--Byron