Two BT7's for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Two BT7's for sale
From: daniel white <dwhite4949@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:47:50 -0400
Hello listers,
A friend of mine who is a long time Healey enthusiast has asked me to
pass on the following info re two 1962 BT7's (tri-carb four seater)
which he has decided to sell.  Both cars are located in the metropolitan
Detroit, MI area.  He did not discuss price with me.

Car #1-  Black, never taken apart, stored inside 35 years, was running
when he bought it, has orig interior (red) in good cond, center shift
trans, wire wheels w/ orig Dunlop tires, factory optional wood steering
wheel.

Car#2- Black enamel respray, doors, hood and windshield in storage and
not on vehicle, wire wheels, interior orig but missing some pieces.  Has
hard top which he will not sell separately.

If you would like more info please contact the seller directly:
Dan Bieniasz
(313) 277-7592

Thanks,
Dan White