Re: BN1 Carb Balance Bar

To: frogeye <frogeye@swcp.com>
Subject: Re: BN1 Carb Balance Bar
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:28:41 +0100
I believe that the originals were leaded string; compressed into the
correct shape during manufacture.

Maybe these are not allowed any more as a result of Health and Safety
regulations?

I would have thought that wax would have soon softened and run out
leaving an inlet manifold leak? So much for progress.

All the best

--
John Harper