Re: Dash finishing

To: Greg Wilkinson <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Dash finishing
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:47:09 -0400
Greg,

Thanks for the concern, but, too late now. It looks good. The color
actuall matches the original finish very well once in the car. Don't
know if it will yellow any, but the originals did, so I'll be real close
to original finish then. It was easy enough, I can refinish it if it
ever looks bad. Since the car is garaged, I don't think it will go bad
in the next several years. By the way, this stuff has very little odor
to it. a plus when working in the house.

Thanks
Dave