Re: Healey Guru on the Tele

To: Healeyguy@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Guru on the Tele
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 06:16:07 EDT
Perry,

I think going to shows at places like the Breakers, looking at beautiful cars
on a beautiful day is what being CAR CRAZY is about.  Oh yes there are those
hours spent covered with dirt, grease, etc... and the hours with the Meguiars
"Quick Detailer" polish (had to get in a plug for the sponsor) getting a car
ready for an event.

I was very pleased to be able to highlight the similarities between the
Ferrari and the Austin Healey.  The lines of the body, and that distinctive
sound
that is so unique to both the Ferrari (12 cylinder) and the Healey (4 and 6
cylinder).

I checked the schedule and the CAR CRAZY program will be repeated