Re: mirrors

To: healeymanjim@JoiMail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mirrors
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:18:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/9/04 10:07:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
healeymanjim@JoiMail.com writes:

<< merchandiser that handles the
 little spacers that go under the dash mirror to raise it up.  my brother saw
 one on a friends healey that was a perfect fit and had austin-healey scribed
 on the front face.  said it was either chrome or aluminum, and raised the
 miror enough to clear the top when down.  we need two.   healeymanjim >>

You can see the mirror riser at <www.dunritetool.com> under Healey products.
I manufacture these and some other Healey parts. The riser is black anodized
aluminum with some engraving on it. Has two stainless steel screws to mount it
under your mirror.

Thanks
Don Lenscchow
NTAHC